Friday, September 4, 2009

My Air,My Love,My Heart,My Everything


Love can be in anyway. Love your family, your life, your money..XD, your career, and many more. As for me, my main love is non other than my love towards ZULIA BINTI ZAMRI. Sometimes i can be so immatured for example, not giving her space, insecureness, not a good joker or a romantic guy, but even if i am having these weaknesses, she never ever stop supporting me even to make me happy in any cost. I wish i could be like her. Independent, sweet hearted, supportive, sporting is what i saw in her and she is intelligent,cute,beautiful,sexy and the ONLY i mean ONLY person who can make me sleep peacefully with a broad smile.She never fails to do so. She always kept me dreaming bout her and its driving me insane..^^ in a positive way of course. and i cant take my eyes off her even for a milli second. She is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I love her so much. I dont want to make her cry. Ill do everything it takes to make her happy even if it hurts me sometimes. She sacrifice alot for me to make me happy. and i wanna make her happy as she made me happy. I Love her So much! She is truly one of a kind. No one can replace her. I have changed after that dreadful experience. Now i know the true meaning of love. Its not the outside that matters but its in the inside. But Zulia has both..^^ so i am a lucky guy after all to have her by my side. I really want to marry her , Have a family with her, live happily ever after like in the fairy tale book. Why not? nothing is impossible. I Love Her and ill never let her go. I Love You Very much Zulia Zamri. If You're reading this, Im gonna sleep with a very happy smile. And 'my love' song is our secret song. I love you Babe.You are My WonderWoman/SuperWoman..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment