Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best Day Ever With My Sweetheart and my Friends

30th August was a Fabulous Day for me. Wanna know why? Well i was on a date with my honey, Zulia. It was a fun day i could tell you that. We went to Sunway Pyramid at 3pm and planned to breaking the fast there. We were seriously a couple with issues in shopping. Because we cant stop shopping together. Well she bought this cute pink cardigan and i love it, and a flip flop, well its cute and guess what, she bought a Superman shirt and boy it was expensive just for a shirt and seriously it is worth buying it because it looks stunningly hot on her. Marvelous. As for me , I bought a Nike futsal ball ^^ and a long sleeve plain white shirt and when i tried it on, i looked like the death note guy. L. Oh boy i love it. Then we break our fast together at KFC. Her favourite chicken restaurant. ^^. Then we went home. But i was having planning a suprise advance birthday for her before she go to Dungun back since her Birthday is on the 2nd September and she had to get back to uitm on monday so i made the suprise. I asked her to stay in the car as i go giant's secret recipe and bought her favourite black forest cake. and even there was candle. ^^. went to the park near her home then sat in the car and gave her the suprise . i say the bday song to her and she was speechless and blushing and not to mention overly happy until she wanted to cry. After the suprise i sent her back safe and sound. Then me and the guys were planning to play futsal at PJ's Sports barn. We reached there around 10.30pm then played there till 12. Me,faiz,amir and his cousins,faisal and his friends, irfan and fakhrul joined the game. owh boy it was a blast and a tiring one. Pia and her cousin fazly joined as well but pia didnt play. It was trully the best day ever. Until my mom scolded me for coming home at 1 am. LOL.. I really want to hang out again and im planning to eat sushi with Zulia(my honey sweet babe)..^^ and inviting all of my friends to tag along. ^^Maybe when all of them come back at KL. Ill try to update more k people.. Sayonara. P/s. Sorry Zulia for the past... i Love you so much and sorry again for tearing up ur heart. I was blind and it is true that the most important thing is the heart not the looks. But when i opened up my eyes now, the only beautiful girl/woman for me is only you,Zulia binti Zamri. I LOVE YOU. Wo Ai ni...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment