Saturday, September 26, 2009

Zulia

You guys must be wondering why i put this title in my blog and what does it has to do with me.
The reason is simple. I Love a girl named Zulia Binti Zamri and she is everything in my life and she is the most important person in the world. Money, fam
e does not matter to me when im with her.
I firstly knew her when we were back in standard 6. I was in SK.Bukit Kuchai. A chubby white specky prefect during that time. I was new in the prefect world during that time. At first it was just a lame job to do everyday by just 'jaga-ing' the school area and etc.... But one day when i was doing my lame duty, i saw this sweetest, cutest,gorgeous, beautiful, dashing..u name it all... girl walking in the canteen area to buy some food. Well of course i was behind her siting and eating my 'Nasi Lemak' while watching her closely with a happy smile like this =). She was petite, and was a new student since i've never seen her before. But still i knew i had to know her name atleast. Obviously i didnt ask her directly for her name because i was shy and u know....SHY!!!!.XD. The next day i knew i had to see her again and atleast knowing which class is she entering. After several days using my pegawas advantage, i finally knew which class she was in. She was in 6 Dedikasi. Aaaaa the memories are still fresh in me. I was in 6 Gemilang of course. I keep using my pengawas pangkat to see her in class. U
can say that i was stalking but atleast she didnt knew it. My heart keeps pumping everytime i think of her or sometimes walk past her or even patheticly say her like 100meters away. I keep felling the presence of butterflies in my tummy whenever she keeps popping in my mind. Was it really my 1st ever love at first sight or just an ordinary fantasy of dreaming a hot girl beside you. I dunno. But i know i had to try to get to know her better. As days passes all i can do was looking her at the corner far away while she keeps smiling with those beautiful smiles. I kept as my friends what was her name and finally they knew her name and they told me her name. But they were confuse too, XD. They kinda forgotten was it Julia or was it Zulia. Either way both names were beautiful. I started carving her name and mine on wooden ruler, desk, chalk and even my palms.
She is surely the most beautiful girl in the school since i hav
e been studying there for live every year ever since standard 1 and never did fell in love with anyone until i met her in standard 6. After countless days has passed, the end was near. We were about to go to secondary school and it was like almost another week or so as i can recall before primary school life ends. i was afraid i couldnt see her again. I tried to talk to her but i was just a chicken. im a coward boy even to ask a girl something. Well when it was near before we step in secondary school, i got a happy news from my friend, she told me that Zulia's friend told my friend that Zulia liked me. As soon as i heard those words coming out from my friend, i was overly excited but same time worried whether can i see her again in the future. Then primary life ends.
The beginning of school life is about to begin. i kept begging to god please send me to the same school as Zulia. I was being transfered to S.M.K seksyen 3 and wasssssssssssssssss sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Wanna know why . Because She was there tooooooo!!. From that day on my love towards her keeps getting bigger and bigger even though i was like the sombong/jual mahal type. Finally during form 4 year, the day before 1st october 2007. I was myspacing with her about some stuff. We were chatting non stop. And i was so happy and felt like connection with her then i pull the strings when i message
her that ' i have something to ask u tommorow at school' i was like happy because she was happy and eager to know what is it and yet i was dumb enough to let her know the secret =.=. Still what the heck. ^^. The day has come and i was ready to face reality that i was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. When i came school that day i was like 100% wanna talk to her but when i wanna talk to her nothing came out from my mouth. i was like speechless because of shyness. Thanks to Farouq's paper note, we managed to had a conversation with writing. Well what do u aspect. It was a total awkward moments. After shool finished, i offered her that i wanna walk her back home and that time was raining. Thank god it wasnt heavy. So i walked with her to her home. At first we were quite but still had the smiles , the blushing smiles of course. I was happy and afraid if the coupling will not happen but i was positive. I knew i need to be with her. She is like everything and i know if i couple with her it wont and will not be the ordinary monkey love. We were very special and our bonds of love are strong. I still cared for the same girl ever since she was in standard 6. As we walk home about 5 minutes or so, we have reached her home. Before she wants to enter her house i ask her something that i wanna ask something..XD.. the funny thing was, when i ask her , my words were songsang. I asked her 'will you be my girlfriend' during the rainy day.^^ and YESSSSSSSSSSSS! she accepte my proposal by nodding and covering her mouth with her book. I was so happy! and She was too and all of the blushes suddenly Exploded, i was super blushed. And that was the story how Me and Zulia began our Love bonds until this very day. Even though we had ups and downs , deep down in us we love each other so much and both of us are willingly to sacrifice for our love to be tighten forever and We will always overcome hardships together. I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND SHE LOVES ME SO MUCH. ILZSM(Imran Loves Zulia So Much)





No comments:

Post a Comment