Friday, October 30, 2009

October Ending, Hello November

October has been a month full of happiness and saddess for me. I was happy to have a good time with Zulia. She really lighten up my October days. God knows what will happen to me if she is not by my side. But now i have to wait for her to come back KL from UiTM Dunggun, Terengganu atleast after her finals. I hope you can score! Even though at the end of October we had fights and arguments, our love bond will never break for a very long time(till death do us apart). But thankfully we are now on total cruise control when we have make peace. Yippee! Then shocking stories hit my family. One of grandmothers(cousin or sister of dad's mom) passed away from a family generation disease which is diabetes. I send my condolesence to her family. Not only dad after a week later, one of my cousin(mom's side) passed away from dengue fever and i am trully deepy sad of what has happen to his family. I really hope he can find peace at the other side of the world. Well it has trully been an equal month for me and plus my Mid-Term is coming up and i really am half prepare to take the test and i really hope i can score well. Wish me LUCK okay. I need alot of it. Lastly please wish me good luck in my Bukit Jalil Futsal Team selection. I really want to be in the squad and i will do my very best. I will strive through it. Till then i will try to keep updating as much as possible and im very sorry for any mistakes i have done through the month of October. And Hello November!


TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment